Simple summer makeup!! What lip color would you add to this?
- Begin by applying Motives pressed blush in “Baby doll” slightly above the crease
- (this will help bring warmth into this look).
- Taking Motives eyeshadow in “Breaking Dawn” apply to both inner and outer corners of the eyes! Then blend into the crease joining both corners together.
- Apply Motives Paint Pot eyeshadow in “Allure” just to the center of the lid, where it was bare. This will help make eyes appear much bigger.
- To tie the look together, apply Motives eyeshadow in “Breaking Dawn” underneath the lower lash line, stopping halfway.
- Apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes! To brighten the inner corner apply Motives eyeshadow “Crème Fresh” You’re done!