Glam up your look with this incredible tutorial using Motives!
Get the Look:
- Prime the entire lid area with Motives gel eyeliner in Amethyst. Blend well and apply quickly before it dries.
- Shade corners of the eye using Motives pressed eyeshadow in Midnight. Pat the shadow blending into the crease and upward. Add a bit of a skin toned transition shade like Motives pressed eyeshadow in Cappuccino to help you blend it out.
- Shade center of your lid with Motives pressed eyeshadow in Ecstasy.
- For a clean application, add some glitter gel to your favorite glitter to form a paste.
- Using Motives gel eyeliner in Little Black Dress, line your waterline and smudge remainder onto your lower lash line. Be sure to set it with a bit of Motives pressed eyeshadow in Ecstasy.
- Using the same gel liner, crease a nice short winged line.