Colorful Cut Crease Motives Tutorial!!!
Get the look:
- Begin by applying “Native” (Motives Mavens Element Palette) slightly above the crease! This will help us map out our shape (Follow your own natural eye shape).
- Using a mix of Motives eyeshadows in “Vino” and “Chocolight,” apply slightly underneath “Native” and blend, extending the color outward for an elongated eye.
- Taking Khol Eyeliner in “Angel” apply over the lid and blend with your finger to get even coverage! (This base will help the colors really pop) Take a mix of both Motives eyeshadows in “Crème Fresh” and “Blizzard” and apply to the inner part of the eye.
- Taking Paint Pot eyeshadows in “If You Dare,” “Mesmerize” and Shimmer in “Naughty Mauve” apply on the lid, overlapping one another slightly (making sure their is a nice transition in between each color).
- Apply your eyeliner (as desired) and smudged both “Onyx” and “Naughty Mauve” underneath the lower lash line! Highlight the tear duct area using Paint Pot eyeshadow in “Marshmallow.”