Take a look at this beautiful Neutral Eye Makeup tutorial using Motives Mavens Element Palette!
- Start by applying “Native” above the crease! This will be our transition color.
- Blend “Bordeaux” in the crease and slightly above.
- Taking “Aubergine” blend in the outer V and slightly in the crease.
- Pat “Shell” onto the lid and in the inner corner of the eye as a highlight.
- Apply your liner using Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress and blend both “Raven” and “Aubergine” underneath the lower lash line!